The EmployerOne Survey is a survey of local businesses to better understand labour market demand in our region. The Survey is administered by workforce development boards across Ontario.
The 2021 Survey runs from January 4 to February 26, 2021.
Completed surveys each week will be entered into a draw for a $100 Shop Local Gift Certificate. A Grand Prize from all completed surveys will be drawn at the end of the survey for a $250 Shop Local Gift Certificate!!
To take the survey, please click HERE
In 2021, the workforce planning boards in Eastern Ontario are collaborating to develop a common survey of employers. We are targeting participation numbers that will ensure the results are statistically correct with a confidence level of 95% with a margin of error +/- 6.
- Identify and alleviate local labour market shortages
- Support local access to the training your workers need – today and tomorrow
- Get more info about funding and services that support your business growth
- Identify local sector-specific collaboration opportunities
- It’s quick and easy to complete.
To visit the Eastern Region website about the survey, click the following link: 2021 East Region EmployerOne Survey
Click on the video below to hear from a local Belleville employer about why he has completed the survey every year!